Total Pageviews

Tuesday, 4 October 2011

Spiritual Direction

The week is slowly moving towards Saturday which is my second spiritual direction appointment. Father Brown of the University of Bradford has been charged with the difficult task of helping me with my soul. Confession is making me nervous, as it should and I am hoping to make some new resolutions as I have not really achieved the forward movement in my spiritual life that I was hoping for.

A spiritual director is really a help and keeps my focus on what I have to talk about and the difficulties I am facing. Father Brown is really an excellent priest who is taking this responsibility seriously. Lets hope I can keep strong to resist temptations and make strides in deepening my faith.

In God's Love

SSG

No comments:

Post a Comment