Total Pageviews

Saturday, 8 October 2011

Spiritual Direction

I have just arrived back from an appointment with my spiritual director after taking up far too much of his valuable time. We talked about many things which I will speak about over the next week. Mass, confession then a spiritual direction session was the order of the day. I now feel invigorated in my fight with sin and hopefully can improve spiritually from the advice and prayers that I have been given. I would urge everybody to find a spiritual director and lets all find our way to full communion with the Lord. We need help along the way and somebody to hold the torch for us to light the areas we cannot see.

A miserable day (weather) has been made great by the tools I have received to help me with my spiritual warfare. I would love to hear other peoples experiences of spiritual direction.


In God's Love

SSG

No comments:

Post a Comment