Total Pageviews

Friday, 14 October 2011

SPUC Event





My wife, baby Evelyn and I are going to venture out tonight to a Kaylee in order to support SPUC, the Society for the Protection of Unborn Children.

We are supporters of the charity who do some great work. The Rotherham branch is full of amazing people who donate so much of their valuable time to SPUC. Although I am not the best dancer we thought we should support the event and maybe I might even find a glass of red wine while I am there. There is no doubt in my mind that SPUC work is God's work and I pray for all the members of the charity and people who are kind enough to donate their time. Well done to you all!!!!! You are legends.

PRAYER

Lord Jesus Christ bless these generous people who give their time to support SPUC, may you grant each one of them your grace so that they may have the strength to fight this difficult battle. May we also ask that people who oppose SPUC's work may see it for what it really is and may have their eyes opened to the suffering that SPUC opposes.

In God's Love

SSG

No comments:

Post a Comment