Total Pageviews

Monday, 19 March 2012

Milo Yiannopoulos




I must just say how glad I am that there are people like Milo Yiannopoulos in this world.

I have only recently seen him debating the topic of same-sex marriage. His arguments are so well structured and from what I have seen, he clearly has a good understanding of the Catholic church and it's teachings and is well placed to formulate our response.

I saw him on 'Question Time' and 'The big Question' where I must admit that we, as Catholics, are represented in a poor way. Milo was a breath of fresh air and such a great witness in these difficult times. The issue of same-sex marriage is an issue that faces some really militant opposition from people who have a poor understanding of the subject. He answers anything that is thrown at him with confidant and concise answers.

Thank you Milo for your witness. To me you are a legend.

In God's Love

SSG

1 comment:

  1. I am a fan of Mr Milo. He is straightforward and never afraid of what's he got to say. My admiration for him started when he had that twitter row with an actor twice his age. Recently, I was surprised to learn that he is gay but yet, as a gay, he chose to lead a life not typical of most gays. He actually got engaged to a lady! I was even moved when I read about why he does not think it is a good idea for him to be a parent. He honestly feels that he could not provide the most ideal environment for his children because he believes that he could not be the best of what a father should be. This I could relate to because until I am ready ( in terms of qualifications, career etc), I do not want to compromise the environment my child will be growing up in. I also found that, as a Catholic, Mr Milo seems to be attending weekday masses quite frequently. How important that is! We need all the graces we could get in order to "survive" in this world as Catholics, to be witnesses for Christ!

    Mr Milo, I thank God for you. For your lonely witnessing to the Catholic faith in the media. You have my gratitude and you serve as an inspiration for me. May God continue to bless you in all your endeavors!

    ReplyDelete