We share everything in our family, even a cold.
Now I actually like having a cold, which I know will sound strange but it makes me feel festive. Evelyn on the other hand doesn't like her first cold and is a little unsettled but still really good.
Unfortunately we had to miss our friend's babie's baptism's and I was really disappointed. I will say the rosary for them this week and hope that they grow up in God's love and become Saints. They have a good start if their parents are anything to go on.
We came back on Friday after spending a few days in Whitby which were brilliant. I visited St Hilda's church which doesn't seem to have changed since I was around 10. The weather stayed pretty good as well and lot's of amazing childhood memories came flooding into my mind as they always do when I visit Whitby. We are due to visit again in a couple of weeks for my Mum's birthday and I am already looking forward to that.
We visited a good friend Friday night, Father Wade who has been moved to St Bernadette's in Scunthorpe and it was great to see him after so long. He is a very kind man who is an excellent priest. The parishioner's in his parish are very lucky to have him.
In God's Love
SSG
The baptism was awesome! Missed you guys, especially Evelyn (you are all great but I do have my favorite). After her baptism my God-daughter slept in my arms through the rest of Holy Mass with angelic serenity. I knew that I was holding the greatest treasure on earth. Hallelujah! See you guys soon. God bless
ReplyDelete